LOVE EVER AFTER MAKES HALLMARK CHANNEL THE
#1 MOST-WATCHED ENTERTAINMENT CABLE NETWORK
IN PRIMETIME AND ON SATURDAYS IN FEBRUARY
Four All-New Love Ever After Original Movie Premieres
Became the #1 Most-Watched Entertainment Cable Programs of the Day
NEW YORK – March 2, 2021 –Hallmark Channel’s 2021 Love Ever After programming event concluded this weekend, making the network the #1 most-watched across entertainment cable in Primetime and on Saturdays during the entire month of February. The stunt, which featured all-new original movie premieres every Saturday night throughout the month, further elevated Hallmark Channel to become the #2 most-watched entertainment cable network during Total Day in February among Households, Women 18+, and Total Viewers.
What’s more, the four Saturday night original movie premieres that aired as part of Love Ever After were the #1 most-watched entertainment cable programs of the day on their respective air dates among Women 18+, Total Viewers, and Households, with three of the films becoming the most-watched entertainment cable programs of the month among Women 18+. Together, the 2021 premieres averaged 249,000 Women 25-54 and 2.3 million Total Viewers, and in total, reached 6.7 million unduplicated Total Viewers.
For additional information, please refer to the key Nielsen highlights below.
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+SD) - Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Channel was the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in February during Primetime among Women 18+ and on Saturdays among Women 18+ and Households
- Additionally, Hallmark Channel became the #2 most-watched entertainment cable network in February both during Total Day and on Weekends among Households, Women 18+, and Total Viewers
- The four Love Ever After original movie premieres were the #1 most-watched entertainment cable programs of the day on their respective air dates among Women 18+, Total Viewers, and Households
- Three of the 2021 Love Ever After premieres were the most-watched entertainment cable programs of the month among Women 18+
- The four all-new premieres averaged 249,000 Women 25-54 and 2.3 million Total Viewers
- The 2021 Love Ever After premieres reached 6.7 million unduplicated Total Viewers, while the network overall reached 28 million unduplicated Total Viewers throughout the month of February
Source: Nielsen L+SD 2/1/20-2/28/21; Excluding news and sports; Unduplicated P2+ audience, 6 min qualifier.
Contact: Megan Van Tine, 212-445-6694| MeganVanTine@CrownMedia.com
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks’ flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country’s leading destination for quality family entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network features an ambitious lineup of original content, including movies, scripted primetime series, and a daily, two-hour lifestyle show, “Home & Family.” Additionally, Hallmark Channel is the exclusive home to world premiere presentations of the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel also offers annual holiday programming franchises including “Countdown to Christmas” and many other seasonal offerings. Rounding out the network’s diverse slate are some of television’s most beloved comedies and series, including “The Golden Girls” and “Frasier.”
For more information, please visit www.crownmediapress.com
To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.