HALLMARK CHANNEL’S FALL HARVEST
PROGRAMMING EVENT LAUNCH ELEVATES NETWORK TO BE MOST-WATCHED IN WEEKEND PRIMETIME
Fall Harvest Original Movie Premiere “Roadhouse Romance” Ranks as the Most-Watched Program of the Day and Week
NEW YORK – September 14, 2021 – Hallmark Channel’s annual Fall Harvest programming event whisked viewers into autumn on Saturday with original movie premiere Roadhouse Romance, which was the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the day and week among Total Viewers, Women 18+ and Households, boosting the network to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in the Saturday 9 pm – 11 pm time period among Total Viewers, Women 18+, Women 25-54, Women 18-49 and Households. The premiere averaged 2.1 million Total Viewers and 258,000 Women 25-54, further elevating the network to become the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in Weekend Primetime among Total Viewers, Women 18+ and Households
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+SD)
Hallmark Channel’s Roadhouse Romance – September 11, 2021
- Roadhouse Romance averaged 2.1 million Total Viewers, 1.8 million Homes, and 258,000 Women 25-54
- The premiere was the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the day and week among Total Viewers, Women 18+ and Households
- Roadhouse Romance boosted Hallmark Channel to be the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in the Saturday 9 pm – 11 pm timeslot among Total Viewers, Women 18+, Women 25-54, Women 18-49 and Households
- In addition, Hallmark Channel ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in Weekend Primetime among Total Viewers, Women 18+ and Households
- The premiere reached over 2.8 million Unduplicated Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen Live+SD 9/6-9/12/21, excluding news and sports; Unduplicated P2+ reach, 6 min qualifier.
Contact: Sakina Howard, 212-445-6661| SakinaHoward@CrownMedia.com
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks’ flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country’s leading destination for quality family entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network features an ambitious lineup of original content, including movies and scripted primetime series. Additionally, Hallmark Channel is the exclusive home to world premiere presentations of the acclaimed Hallmark Hall of Fame franchise. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate life’s special moments, Hallmark Channel also offers annual holiday programming franchises including Countdown to Christmas and many other seasonal offerings. Rounding out the network’s slate are some of television’s most beloved comedies and series, including The Golden Girls and Frasier.
For more information, please visit www.crownmediapress.com
To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.